This is a tasty and crunchy snack which can be served with tea/coffee. It is popular in all parts of India.
Mint leaves 1 Bunch
Green chillies 3 Numbers
Chickpea flour(besan) 1 Cup
Butter 1 Teaspoons
salt to taste
Hing 1 Pinch
Turmeric 1 Pinch
Oil to Deep fry
1. Blend mint leaves and green chillies in a blender to make a fine paste. Squeeze on/ strain down its juice and keep it aside.
2. For the batter now take chickpea flour in a bowl and add butter, pinch of salt and mix it.
3. Add pinch of hing, turmeric and mix it again. Now add mint juice and mix well to make the batter.
4. Apply little oil to your hands so that the batter doesn’t stick.
5. Take little dough and fill the sev presser with it then tighten the lid.
6. Now keep rotating the presser so that the sev batter falls in oil, but handle this very carefully on a medium flame. When they turn golden brown take on a tissue paper and serve.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for new fun recipes every week! http://goo.gl/WCdgeV
Follow me on:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/VahChef.SanjayThumma
Twitter – https://twitter.com/vahrehvah
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116066497483672434459
Reach Vahrehvah at Website – http://www.vahrehvah.com