Apple Jalebis are fritters soaked in rosy fragrant syrup! Apple Jalebi are yum, crispy and delicious. They taste best when served hot.This another form of normal jalebis.
Ingredient Measure Units
Apple 1 Number
All purpose flour 1 big cup
Cinnamon powder 1/2 tsp.
Oil for deep fry
Directions — Method:
1. Take a mixing bowl, add all purpose flour, yogurt and add some water and mix it like a thin Paste then knead it for 10 minutes.
2. Let it rest for 1 to 2 hours.
3. Take a plate add all purpose flour, cinnamon powder mix it.
4. Take one apple and peel the skin and scoop out the seeds and cut them in to roundels.
5. Coat the apple pieces in the flour and cinnamon powder.
6. Dip the coated apple pieces in the jalebi batter and deep fry in the hot oil.
7. Take another pan and prepared sugar syrup.
8. Drain the apple pieces and soak in sugar syrup for 2 to 3 minutes. Take them out of the syrup and serve hot with ice cream.
Reach vahrehvah at Website – http://www.vahrehvah.com/
Youtube – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=vahchef
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/VahChef.SanjayThumma
Twitter – https://twitter.com/vahrehvah
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116066497483672434459