Raw or Young Jackfruit as the name suggests is a smaller version of ripe jackfruit. It is called as ‘Kadgi/Chakko’ in Konkani and widely used in Konkani cooking. The raw jackfruit has mild flavor.it will be good to prepare dry carries or pakoras.
Tender jackfruit 1 Numbers
Red chilly powder 1 Teaspoons
Salt 0 To
Turmeric powder 1/4 Teaspoons
Rice flour 2 Tablespoons
Chick pea flour 1 Cup
Cumin seeds 1 Teaspoons
Cooking soda 1 Pinch
Oil 0 To
1. Take the jack fruit and cut into thin slices.
2. Take a bowl and add red chilly powder, salt, cooking soda, turmeric powder, rice flour, chickpea flour, cumin seeds, 1 tbs oil and mix thoroughly.
3. To it add jackfruit thin slices, little water and mix thoroughly .
4. Heat oil in a pan and drop in the fritters using hands and deep fry them into golden brown colour.
5. Take it out on a paper towel and serve it.
http://www.vahrehvah.com/PAKORA+-+RAW+JACFRUIT+FRITTERS:8089 you can find detailed recipes at my website and also find many videos with recipes at http://www.vahrehvah.com/ simple easy and quick recipes and videos of Indian Pakistani and Asian Oriental foods “Reach vahrehvah at –
Website – http://www.vahrehvah.com/
Youtube – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=vahchef
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/VahChef.SanjayThumma
Twitter – https://twitter.com/vahrehvah
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116066497483672434459
Flickr Photo – http://www.flickr.com/photos/23301754@N03/
Linkedin – http://lnkd.in/nq25sW
Picasa Photos- http://picasaweb.google.com/118141140815684791742
Blogger – http://vahrehvah.blogspot.in/“